Interior/Exterior Design & Video Rendering Course
Upgrade Your Architecture and Designing Skills to the Next Level with skillpunch
15k+ students enrolled, Learn Everything From Basic To Advanced
12 Hours of Detailed Content.
Free Software for lifetime.
Live problem solving sessions once a week.
Chat and call support 24/7.
Freelance Projects for students to earn.
Purchase Now in Just ₹399
Module 1: Introduction
- Explaining System Requirements.
- Giving Overview and Navigating.
- Marking menus and using Hotbox.
- How to Customize the Interface.
- How to use Maya workspace.
Module 2: Getting Started In Maya
- How to select objects & use tools.
- Rotating and scaling.
- Explaining the Channel Box.
- How to Work with Attribute Editor.
- Explaining Duplicate objects.
Module 3: Creating Objects
- Explanation of Hypergraph.
- Hide and show objects.
- How to Create layers.
- How to work with selection masks.
- Explaining the difference between NURBS and polygon.
- How to create polygonal objects.
- How to Use Soft Selection and Symmetry.
Module 4: Adding Components & References
- Combine and separate.
- Explanation of Boolean tools.
- How to use Brush tools.
- Model against reference.
- How to work with edge loops.
- Using of Extrude tool.
- Explanation of Mirror and merge components.
- How to use Bevel tool.
Module 5: How to use Components and Tools
- How to use Polygon Bridge tool.
- How to use Modeling Toolkit.
- How to work with subdivision surfaces.
- How to use Edge Flow.
- Explaining NURBS components.
- How to use the NURBS curve tools.
Module 6: Using Shapes
- How to use isoparms to refine NURBS surfaces.
- Creating curves on a surface.
- How to trim NURBS surfaces.
- How to convert NURBS to polygons.
- Explaining the basic shader types.
- How to work with Arnold materials.
- Opacity and refraction.
- How to Create and apply maps.
Module 7: Explanation of Bitmaps, Hypershade
- How to use bitmaps as texture.
- Working with the Hypershade window.
- How to apply multiple materials.
- Project textures on NURBS surfaces.
- Explanation of Maya lights.
- Explaining cameras.
- How to use the Light Editor.
Module 8: Arnold render settings
- How to Use Maya lights in Arnold.
- Image-based lighting and skydomes.
- How to add depth of field in Arnold.
- How to create motion blur in Arnold.
- How to do Render animation in Arnold.
Module 9: Understanding the animation interface
- How to animate objects using Set Key.
- How to modify keys in the Graph Editor.
- How to modify keys in the Dope Sheet.
- Animate objects along spline paths.
- Use of Grease Pencil tool.
- How to create animation cycles.